Bulletins–PH 120–Introduction to Ethics–Spring 2020–TuTh 10:00-11:15 am–Fullerton Campus
1. THE FIRST TEST WILL BE ON THURSDAY 2/27.
2. For all three tests, you will need only three things: a Scantron form 882-E; a #2 pencil; and a clean eraser.
3. For all papers, use enrollment key PH120Full and class ID 23660553. NOTE: the enrollment key is case sensitive: don’t type in “PH120FULL” but “PH120Full”.
4. Errata in review questions: Set 2: #20 = “What is intuitionism as a theory of moral obligation?”; #27 = “What does it mean to say that good motives are neither necessary nor sufficient for an act to be morally right?”. Set 3: #11 = “What is the happiness problem with virtue ethics?”
5. Short Paper #1 grades now posted.