Bulletins–PH 105–Critical Thinking–Fall 2020–TuTh 11:30 am-12:45 pm–ZOOM online
On the Tutorials, you can take them any number of times between now and the end of the semester. The time limit on any attempt is 30 minutes. When you submit your answers, the corrections will be visible. They do NOT count for your grade. You are able to take the homework assignments only once, with a time limit of 10 minutes (for ten multiple-choice questions. You have one week to take them. Your homework grades will be added together with the project and curved at the end of the semester.
Homework due date
2.1; 2.2 2.1; 2.2 9/12/20 3.1a; 3.1b; 3.1c; 3.2a; 3.2b; 3.3 3.1a; 3.1b; 3.1c; 3.2a; 3.2b; 3.3 9/15/20 4.2; 4.3; 4.4a; 4.4b 4.2; 4.3; 4.4a; 4.4b 9/17/20 6.4a; 6.4b 6.4a; 6.4b 9/29/20 11:00 pm. 6.4c, 6.4d 6.4c, 6.4d, 6.9 10/6/20 11:00 pm. 8.2, 8.3 8.2, 8.3 10/13/20 11:00 pm. 8.4a, 8.4b 8.4a, 8.4b, 8.4c 10/15/20 11:00 pm.
- I have posted the computed grades for the first test. The high score was 46 (congrats, Mr. Nguyen). I pegged 46 as the 100% mark. To compute your grade, divide your actual score by 46 and multiply by 100, and round to the whole number. Under this scoring, there were: 9 As; 13 Bs; 13 Cs; 6 Ds; 3 Fs. I suspect some of you did not take my advice and memorize the review questions…for those who scored D or F, if you score a C or better on the next test, I will replace this score with that.
- Tuesday 8/25/2020 lecture failed to record–Zoom glitch. Here is the link to one of my Monday classes, audio-only…lecture.
- Thursday 8/27/2020 recorded fine…lecture.
- Tuesday 9/1/2020…lecture.
- Thursday 9/3/2020…lecture.
- Tuesday 9/8/2020…lecture.
- Thursday 9/10/2020…lecture.
- Tuesday 9/15/2020…lecture…truncated because of camera failure…audio-only.
- Thursday 9/17/2020…lecture.
- Tuesday 9/22/2020…lecture.
- Thursday 9/24/2020…lecture.
- Tuesday 9/29/2020…lecture.
- Thursday 10/1/2020…lecture.
- Tuesday 10/6/2020…lecture.
- Thursday 10/8/2020…lecture.
- Tuesday 10/13/2020…lecture.