Bulletins–PH 320–Contemporary Moral Issues–Spring 2019–TuTh 2:30-3:45pm–Irvine Campus
1. Test #2 scores now posted. High score was 50 (congrats, Ms. Ibarra and Ms. Tabucal). 100% was set at 50. There were 25 As, 11 Bs, 2 Cs, and no Ds or Fs. Superb job.
2. TERM PAPERS WILL BE DUE THURSDAY APRIL 11th.
2. For all papers: Turnitin class name = PH320TuTh230 class id = 20222117
2. For all tests, you will need a Scantron form 882-E, a no. 2 pencil, and a clean eraser.
3. Short paper #3: Read reading #44 in the anthology, and answer the questions on page 147 of the anthology. 2 pages, no more, no less. Do NOT quote. Use your own words. You don’t need to cite or quote. Use paragraphs, 2-5 sentences, for each idea. Due 3/28/19. NO EXTENSIONS. Duplication score must be ZERO.
4. NOTICE: Some of the topics discussed in this class may be uncomfortable for some students. All the lecture notes are in your anthology. If any student feels that he/she doesn’t want to listen to the discussion on a given subject, I will log them excused upon email notice.